- I was born April 18, 1973, in Bremen, Germany, where I still live today.
- I graduated from the University of Bremen with an MA degree in English.
- I have taught English linguistics at the University of Vechta and technical English at the THW Bundesschule in Hoya. Currently, I am teaching English at a local highschool.
- I am also a professional translator, specializing in technical translation. For more information, go here.
- Like every second person on the Internet, I consider myself a writer. If you want to know what I’ve written, check the bibliography page or buy my e-books at Amazon.
Why is this blog in English, when you’re German?
- Because I like writing in English and the potential audience is bigger.
- Like I said above, I currently work as a teacher and I’d like to keep my blogging and my teaching work separate. The blog is in English, which means that my German highschool students won’t be able to read most of it.
Are some of your books and stories available in German?
- Yes, as a matter of fact there are. For more information, please visit the “E-Books in German” page.
Diese Seite gibt es auch auf Deutsch.
Send to Kindle