Now let’s hear from some of the other authors involved:
- Editor Stella Wilkinson, who also contributed a story, announces the anthology on her blog.
- Neil Bursnoll, who has been involved in all three Something anthologies, talks briefly about his stories.
- Lindy Moone talks a bit about her story and also give a shout-out to the stunning cover by the very talented Gayle Ramage.
- John L. Monk is really excited to be sharing a TOC with David Gerrold.
- Sheila Guthrie is also really excited about sharing a TOC with David Gerrold, Ron McLarty and Kevin J. Anderson, plus she also talks a bit about her story.
- Vincent Trigili urges his readers to buy the anthology, which contains two stories by him.
- Edward M. Grant also contributed two stories to the anthology.
- Italian author Dario Solera talks a bit about his story.
- J. David Core, author of the Lupa Schwartz mysteries, briefly mentions the anthology.
- Graham Brand talks about how his first ever published story came to end up in the anthology.
- Indian author Aditi Bathia describes how her debut story ended up in the anthology and how she wrote it literally on day of the submission deadline.
- Paul Levison talks briefly about his story and what inspired it.
- The pretty awesome Therin Knite mentions the anthology in her weekly “Awesome Indie Books Roundup”.
- Finally – and I know I’ve mentioned this before – Frank Zubek has done interviews with several of the contributors.
Send to Kindle